Welcome to EARNITUP.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EARNITUP.com's Website.
EARNITUP.com is located at:
13, IOB Colony, 2nd Phase, BU Post , Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu - 641046, India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use EARNITUP.com's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, EARNITUP.com and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EARNITUP.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.earnitup.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.earnitup.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.earnitup.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.earnitup.com
Redistribute content from EARNITUP.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of EARNITUP.com's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms and Conditions
1. EARNITUP.com's ecosystem of digital marketplaces helps millions of people around the world get creative and earn online. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have an EARNITUP Digital Market Account that will allow you Customize, modify and publish your own Digital affiliate marketing website and make other related transactions.
2. EARNITUP site is platform that allow members to buy, sell, promote and advertise affiliate products, services and much, much more.
3. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don't accept the terms then we'll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the EARNITUP.com site is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms and the Acceptable Use Policy whether you become a member or not.
4. Browsing: You need to be 16 years or over to browse the EARNITUP.com sites. We don't knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 16 or under. When browsing the sites you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our EARNITUP.com sites whether or not you're a member.
Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. If you're under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
5. EARNITUP Account: Membership is free. How ever you have to purchase a WEB HOSTING and SSL Certificate to host your domain in our platform. You will not be able to access domain and affiliate marketing website control panel without buying hosting package. Membership also gives you the opportunity to become an publisher and earn referral income.
6. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an EARNITUP.com account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any use of the EARNITUP.com sites including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have an EARNITUP.com account, so keep your password secure and don't let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there's any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
7. Referrals: As a part of our Affiliate Program, if you refer a new member to any of our EARNITUP.com sites you may be eligible to receive affiliate income. You can find out more about the Affiliate Program and the terms applying to referrals here.
Billing and Payment Information
- Prepayment : It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account.
- Autorenewal : Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
- Taxes. : Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority, unless otherwise provided. Any applicable taxes will be added to your invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
- Invoice Disputes : If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance.
- Price Change : The Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by us.
- Refunds : Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. 100% refund will be done if affiliate marketing website not uploded within 7 days from date of receiving payment, provided all required informations and domain name given properly by user.
- Non-refundable Products and Services. : Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on charge paid (i.e: Rs.999.00/-) to host and publish your website.
- Cancellation Process : You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Total charges for Hosting the Domain and publishing Digital Affiliate marketing website for 3 Years is Rs.999/-
Plan 1 : You make payment of Rs.999/- one time.
Plan 2 : You make payment of Rs.549/- two time.
- 1st payment Rs.549/-
- 2nd Payment Rs.549/- Can be paid within 30 days. This payment can be paid from your earnings also.
Plan 3 : You make payment of Rs.399/- three time.
- 1st payment Rs.399/-
- 2nd Payment Rs.399/- Can be paid within 30 days. This payment can be paid from your earnings.
- 3rd Payment Rs.399/- Can be paid within 60 days. This payment can be paid from your earnings.
Commission Payment Terms
- All the commission payments are paid directly to your bank account provided during registration.
- Commissions are paid daily, provided your main wallet balance has minimum threshold limit of Rs.300/-
- No payment will be processed on Government holidays and bank holidays.
- TDS deduction for commission payment, if applicable.
- If PAN is not provided there will be 20% TDS deduction.
- Non Payment of Commission : Commission will not be released until all your liable EMI's are cleared.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Your use of the Services is also governed by the following:
All disputes, controversies and differences arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including a dispute relating to the validity or existence of this Agreement (“Dispute”) shall be referred to and resolved by arbitration in Mumbai, India under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996; provided that, to the extent a party may suffer immediate and irreparable harm for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy as a result of the other party’s breach or threatened breach of any obligation hereunder, such party may seek equitable relief, including an injunction, from a court of competent jurisdiction, which shall not be subject to this Section. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator jointly appointed by the parties within fifteen (15) days from the date of first recommendation for an arbitrator in written form for a party to the other. If the parties fail to agree on appointment of such arbitrator, then the arbitrator shall be appointed as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of the arbitration shall be English. As part of the terms of the appointment of the arbitrator(s), the arbitrator(s) shall be required to produce a final and binding award or awards within six (6) months of the appointment of the sole arbitrator (jointly appointed by the parties). Parties shall use their best efforts to assist the arbitrator(s) to achieve this objective, and the parties agree that this six (6) month period shall only be extended in exceptional circumstances, which are to be determined by the arbitrator(s) in its absolute discretion. The arbitral award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms. The arbitrator shall state reasons for its findings in writing. The parties agree to be bound thereby and to act accordingly. All costs of the arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.
The Company and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places the Company and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Republic of India.
Backups and Data Loss
The Company maintain backups of accounts or the Services purchased by you. You shall rely on the Company for backup. It is our responsibility to maintain backups. the Company is responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. We agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
Limited Disclaimer and Warranty
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement, including policies and documents incorporated by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
Changes to the Agreement or the Services
We may change or modify this Agreement at any time. We will post a notice of any significant changes to this Agreement on our website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date these terms were last revised. Any changes or modifications to this Agreement shall be effective and binding on you as of the date indicated in a notice posted on this page. If no date is specified, your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services..
If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
Waiver : No failure or delay by you or the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
Assignment; Successors : You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.